Part Number - S-LIA-M003
Photosynthetic Light (PAR) Smart Sensor
Measures light intensity for frequencies relevant for photosynthesis; measurement range of 0 to 2500 umol/m2/sec over wavelengths from 400 to 700 nm.
Measures light intensity for frequencies relevant for photosynthesis. This sensor has a measurement range of 0 to 2500 umol/m2/sec over wavelengths from 400 to 700 nm. Enclosed in a anodized aluminum housing with acrylic diffuser and o-ring seal, this model has a 3m cable. A light sensor bracket and light sensor level are recommended.
Also available in a wireless model for use with the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System.
- Measurement range of 0 to 2500 umol/m2/sec over wavelengths from 400 to 700 nm
- Plug-n-play smart sensor
- Compatible with RX, H21, H22, and U30 family loggers
Country of Origin
- Measurement parameters: average over logging interval, user-defined sampling interval from 1 second
- Measurement range: 0 to 2500 umol/m2/sec, wavelengths of 400 to 700 nm
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 75°C (-40° to 167°F)
- Accuracy: ±5 umol/m2/sec or ± 5%, whichever is greater in sunlight; additional temperature-induced error ±0.75 umol/m2/sec/degree C from 25°C. Cosine corrected 0 - 80 degrees, 360 degree rotation.
- Resolution: 2.5 umol/m2/sec
- Drift: <±2% per year
- Response time:
- Housing: anodized aluminum housing with acrylic diffuser and o-ring seal
- Dimensions: 4.1 cm height x 3.2.4 cm diameter (1 5/8" height x 1 1/4" diameter)
- Approximate weight: 120 g (4 oz)
- Cable length: 3 meter (10')
- Length of Smart Sensor Network Cable: 3m
Note: Light sensor bracket and light sensor level recommended
- The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)Image
USB Data Loggers - requires external sensor(s)
Web-based Monitoring Systems - via remote communication
USB Data Loggers - w/external sensor(s)
Item(s) used with above items