Flexible, Scalable, and Web-Enabled Sensor Network Solutions
The award-winning HOBOnet Field Monitoring System from Onset provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of field conditions for applications such as crop management, research, and greenhouse operations. Choose either the easy-to-deploy HOBO MicroRX Station or the highly flexible HOBO RX3000 Station as the basis of your HOBOnet System. Easily configure systems for your specific applications with HOBOnet wireless sensors or Onset's plug-and-play sensors.
Key Advantages of a HOBOnet Wireless Sensor Network
- Wide coverage with 900 MHz wireless mesh technology provides a stronger, more reliable signal that can communicate through vegetation
- Scalable, with up to 50 wireless sensors streaming back to a central, cloud-based weather station
- Remote access to data and current conditions with a customizable dashboard for analysis
- Alarm notifications when conditions reach user-set thresholds
- Data access through Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software
Powerful Visualization in Real Time
More powerful than ever, Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software makes it easy to view your data and manage your HOBOnet Field Monitoring System remotely. With new dashboards and Google Map integration, your field monitoring data is more accessible and more meaningful.
Complete system view via Google Map integration
Customizable dashboards across multiple measurements
Easily-configurable sensor alarm thresholds and notifications
Ability to select calculated parameters such as evapotranspiration
Crop frost protection and cost reduction
The HOBOnet Field Monitoring System helps growers reduce water use, save costs, improve crop quality, and protect against climate hazards such as frost and heat.
How can the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System Help You Manage Your Farm?
- Save Water: Use soil moisture sensors or calculated evapotranspiration to irrigate just when needed, saving water and energy costs
- Manage Frost Protection: Use temperature sensors to send frost warning notifications to you and your workers, or to turn on frost protection systems
- Reduce Pesticides/Fungicides: Track conditions such as temperature, humidity, and leaf wetness to determine the risk of disease or pest emergence for intelligent spraying
- Improve Crop Quality: Monitor conditions such as temperature, rain, light, and relative humidity to develop models to optimize irrigation and harvest timing
- Meet OSHA Requirements for Safety: Use temperature sensors to trigger excessive-heat notifications to your farm managers, and maintain complete records of conditions
- Manage Labor Costs: Monitor critical conditions on a single dashboard, so you can prioritize where to deploy workers
- Access Crop Management Models: Connect to NEWA's disease risk and insect pest models
Cover Your Research Sites with Reliable Data Collection
The HOBOnet Field Monitoring System helps researchers monitor microclimates over a wide area with rapid, accurate access to insights and flexible exporting for easy integration with other data.
How can the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System Help with Your Research?
- Wide Coverage: Monitor large and complex research sites with reliable 900 MHz wireless mesh networking and self-healing technology
- Remote Data Access: Access your data remotely, without needing to travel to your research sites
- Data Visualization: Map views and custom dashboards help you to better visualize and understand site conditions
- Data Sharing: Easy data export for analysis with other data, and optional public access for sharing data with other users
- Immediate Notifications: If system problems occur, you can quickly react and fix them, and avoid gaps in your data
- Easy System Setup: With plug-and-play sensors and one-button wireless linking, the system is easy to set up, and easy to reconfigure for use in future projects
- Cost-Effective Monitoring: With affordable wireless sensors communicating through a single gateway, the HOBOnet system provides the lowest-cost solution for getting multiple points of data to the internet
Monitor Greenhouse Conditions with Real-Time Notifications
The HOBOnet Field Monitoring System provides data for crop and irrigation management, and helps growers protect plants with real-time notifications in case conditions reach user-set thresholds.
How can the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System Help You Manage Your Greenhouse Operations?
- Centralized Monitoring: Monitor all your greenhouses from your desktop or mobile device with Google Map and dashboard views
- Protect Your Plants: Receive immediate notifications of system failures or if conditions reach user-set thresholds, so you can respond faster
- Disease Management: Monitor conditions and adjust systems or apply controls as needed
- Irrigation Management: Cost-effectively monitor soil moisture at many points to optimize irrigation
- Maturity Timing: Monitor growing conditions so that you can make adjustments as needed for optimal market timing
- Reliable Coverage: 900 MHz wireless mesh self-healing technology provides the range and reliability needed to cover all your greenhouses. The network is solar- and battery-powered, so it continues to operate if the power fails
Field-Proven, Scalable, and Deployment-Ready
Choose the low-cost, easy-to-deploy RX2100 Station or the powerful, highly scalable RX3000 Station. With options for wireless sensors or wired plug-and-play sensors, your HOBOnet System can be as flexible as you need for your field monitoring application.
RX3000 Remote Monitoring Station
Introducing the New HOBOnet Field Monitoring System
How to Manage Frost Risk with HOBOnet Remote Monitoring
HOBOnet & Agricultural Solutions in the Asia Pacific Rim
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Contact us if you have questions about the new HOBOnet Field Monitoring System.