The NEW HOBOnet Field Monitoring System from Onset provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of field conditions for applications such as crop management, research, and greenhouse operations.
Onset's wireless sensors are ready to deploy and easily link to the network, and data is accessed through the new version of HOBOlink®, Onset's innovative cloud-based software platform.
- Lowest cost-per-measurement point
- Wide coverage with wireless mesh technology that can communicate through vegetation
- Scalable, with up to 50 wireless sensors streaming back to a central, cloud-based weather station
- Remote access to data and current conditions with a customizable dashboard for analysis
- Alarm notifications when conditions reach user-set thresholds