HOBOlink Web-Based Display/Readout
HOBOlink is a web-enabled software platform thatmakes it easy to view and to manage your data remotely.
HOBOlink will send an email or a text/SMS message to your phone when conditions exceed set thresholds. Multiple levels of alarms and actions can be set for each sensor. You can also set system alarms to let you know when something may have gone wrong and needs attention.
Monitor your stations with Google Maps
HOBOlink integrates Google Maps to allow you to quickly see all your HOBO devices, or get a view of the connection patterns for your HOBOnet system, and drill down on the details. Hover over your device icons to see readings from the last connection, alarm status, and more.
Easy web-based configuration
HOBOlink allows you to easily configure sensors, logging rates, alarm notifications, relay actions, and more.
The HOBOlink dashboard enables instant visualization of your current and historical data, and can be customized to your specific needs with the dashboard builder and our library of widgets.
HOBOlink Key Features
- Access your data with a web browser or mobile device
- Verify HOBO Station status' remotely
- Set up and manage alarm notifications remotely
- Schedule automated delivery of data
- Configure a dashboard that highlights your most important measurements
- Create dashboards that bring data from multiple systems together in a single view
- Configure calculated channels such as dew point, accumulated rainfall, and evapotranspiration (ET)
- Export the exact date range and sensors you want
- Easily configure data feeds to industry-leading software, including Aquarius, NEWA (Network for Environment and Weather Applications), and Datawise
HOBOlink supports the following:
- HOBO MicroRX Stations
- HOBO MX Gateway
- HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring Systems
- HOBOnet Field Monitoring Systems
- HOBO U30 Remote Monitoring Systems
Learn more about these HOBOlink-supported monitoring solutions:
HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring System
Onset's most flexible data logging station, the HOBO RX3000 supports a broad range of plug-and-play or wireless sensors and features two slots for optional analog input, relay, and water level sensor modules. Works with HOBOlink for instant access to data anywhere, anytime, via the internet. LEARN MORE
HOBO MicroRX Station & MicroRX Water Level Station
A compact, easy-to-deploy, cellular field monitoring station featuring five plug-and-play sensor inputs and the ability to add up to 50 wireless sensors, the HOBO MicroRX works with HOBOlink for convenient, 24/7, remote access to data. LEARN MORE The HOBO MicroRX Water Level Station features Onset's own water level sensor to monitor water level and flow, as well as barometric pressure. LEARN MORE
HOBOnet Field Monitoring System
An award-winning, cost-effective, scalable, wireless sensor network for applications such as crop management, research, and greenhouse operations, the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System works with a HOBO RX station and HOBOlink for instant access to data anywhere, anytime, via the internet. LEARN MORE
NEWA Agricultural Modeling with HOBO Weather Stations
Combining a HOBO RX weather station with NEWA’s disease risk and insect pest models and instant data access via HOBOlink provides growers with the timely microclimate monitoring data and integrated crop models they need to make informed decisions that result in better crop outcomes. LEARN MORE