Part Number - ZW-006-EU
HOBO data node – 4 Analog Ports
HOBO data loggers require HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/CD purchase) and a communications device. See compatible items below.
The HOBO® ZW-006-EU is a 4-channel wireless data node with four analog ports. It wirelessly transmits data in real time, reducing the costs and inconvenience associated with manual data offload.
- Wirelessly transmits real-time data
- Compact size for easy deployment wherever data is needed
- Accepts a wide range of external energy and environmental sensors
- Notifies you of alarm conditions via email or text messages
- Onboard buffer memory helps prevent data loss
- Powerful HOBOware® Pro software for organizing and viewing data (included with HOBO data receiver)
A complete system requires at least one wireless HOBO data node, HOBO data receiver (ZW-RCVR-EU), and HOBOware Pro software (included with ZW-RCVR-EU). Depending on your system deployment, a HOBO data router (ZW-ROUTER-EU) may be required.
Buffer memory: 3k measurements
Sample rate: 1 min to 18 hrs
Transmission rate: 2 min and greater
AC power adapter, battery backup
Analog channels: 0 to 2.5 Vdc; 0 to 5 Vdc (w/CABLE-ADAP5); 0 to 10 Vdc (w/ CABLE-ADAP10); 4-20 mA (w/CABLE-4-20mA)
Analog: ± 1.544 mV plus 2 % (typical)
Temp: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F) when battery powered, -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) when line powered.
RH: 5%-95% non-condensing
Analog channel: 0.6mV
Dependent on sensor
Approx. 100m (300ft.) depending on obstructions or interference
Weight: 138g (4.87 oz) with batteries
Dimensions: 96.5 x 108 x 28mm (3.8 x 4.25x 1.1 in)
Radio Power: 1.6 mW (2 dBm)
Wireless data Standard: IEEE802.15.4 2.4 GHz band