Part Number - ZW-008
HOBO Four External Channel Data Node
External; 2 Analog and 2 Pulse
HOBO data loggers require HOBOware software and a USB cable. (Note: A USB cable is included w/HOBOware Pro CD or USB software purchase). See compatible items below.
The HOBO® ZW-008 is a 4-channel wireless data node featuring two analog ports and two pulse input ports. It wirelessly transmits data in real time, reducing the costs and inconvenience associated with manual data offload.
- Wirelessly transmits real-time data
- Compact size for easy deployment wherever data is needed
- Accepts a wide range of external energy and environmental sensors
- Notifies you of alarm conditions via email or text messages
- Onboard buffer memory helps prevent data loss
- Powerful HOBOware® Pro software for organizing and viewing data (included with HOBO data receiver)
A complete system requires at least one wireless HOBO data node, HOBO data receiver (ZW-RCVR), and HOBOware Pro software (included with ZW-RCVR). Depending on your system deployment, a HOBO data router (ZW-ROUTER) may be required.
Buffer memory: approx. 3k measurements
Sample rate: 1 min to 18 hrs
Transmission rate: 2 min and greater
Power options: AC power adapter, battery backup
Analog channels: 0 to 2.5 Vdc; 0 to 5 Vdc (w/CABLE-ADAP5); 0 to 10 Vdc (w/ CABLE-ADAP10); 4-20 mA (w/CABLE-4-20mA)
Pulse channel: (w/CABLE-2.5-STEREO)0 to 65,535 pulses per logging interval
Accuracy: Analog: ± 1.544 mV plus 2 % (typical)
Temp: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F) when battery powered, -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) when line powered.
RH: 5%-95% non-condensing
Resolution: Analog channel: 0.6 mV
Response time: Dependent on sensor
Range: Approx. 100m (300ft.) depending on obstructions or interference
Weight: 138g (4.87 oz) with batteries
Dimensions: 96.5 x 108 x 28mm (3.8 x 4.25x 1.1 in)
Radio power: 1.6 mW (2 dBm)
Wireless data standard: IEEE802.15.4 2.4 GHz band
Kilowatt Hours (kWh)
NIST Setup & Certifications
Signal Input Adapters
What's in the box
- HOBO ZW-008 Four External Channel Data Node