HOBOware makes logger setup and readout fast and easy with simple, intuitive windows.
HOBOware's graphing and analysis tools allow you to plot, analyze and extract key data with a few simple clicks.
With HOBOware, you can easily create high-quality visual presentations of your data.
- Simple menus for fast, easy logger setup and readout
- Point & click for fast setup and readout
- Scaling to real-world engineering units
- Presentation-quality graphs
- Easy export of data files to text or Excel format
- Free download
- Multi-Language Support (English/Spanish/French/German/Portugese/Japanese/Simplified Chinese)
HOBOware Pro features
- Time-saving tools for fast setup & readout
- Advanced plotting tools for more precise data analysis
- Access to Data Assistants for post-processing data
HOBOware features comparison
|Support for all HOBO data loggers *|
|Quickly generate presentation-quality graphs|
|Copy & paste series|
|Merge data files|
|Save modified graphs as projects|
|Easy data export to XLS, CSV & TXT files|
|Linear & pulse scaling data assistants|
(English/Spanish/French/German/Portugese/Japanese/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Korean)
|Time-saving tools for fast setup, readout & export|
|Data Assistants for Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Water Level, Growing Degree Days, Grains per Pound & kWh|
|Ability to create Pie Charts|
|Crop a series to a specific time frame|
|Subset Statistics Tool for details within a time frame|
|21 CFR Part 11 Compliance|
|Data Shuttle support|
|HOBOnode Manager to support ZW Data Nodes|
|Free Download||Buy Now for $99|
*CX, MX, and other BLE loggers require iOS or Android mobile devices and HOBOmobile or InTemp software, available free from the Android or Apple app stores. Certain loggers (U20s, U24’s, U26’s) require data assistants (only available in HOBOware Pro) to provide the most accurate data.
Download your free 30 day trial of HOBOware Pro today. From set-up to analysis, no other data logger software can compare to the power and simplicity of HOBOware Pro.
- PC: Windows 8 and 8.1 (Core, Pro), Windows 7 (Pro, Ultimate and Home Premium), Windows 10 (Home, Pro). HOBOware is not certified to run on Enterprise versions of any version of Windows and is not certified to run on Server versions of Windows.
- Mac: OS X Version 10.11.4+, and macOS Versions 10.12, and 10.13.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.8.0_121 and above (32-bit or 64-bit on Windows).
- One of the following Internet browsers: The most recent version of Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. Recommended screen resolution of 1280x800 or greater particularly for non-English users.
- 256+ colors
- Processor Speed, Memory and Disk Space
|High End||Mid Range||Low End||Lowest End|
|RAM||3 GB||2 GB||1.5 GB||1 GB|
* see note
|100 GB+||50 GB+||20 GB+||300 MB|
The User Model row suggests some guidelines for using the Processor Speed and Memory table:
User Model 1 - Using HOBO Data loggers only, no data nodes - traditional desktop user
User Model 2 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 5 data nodes, 20 sensors
User Model 3 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 50 data nodes, 100 sensors
User Model 4 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 100 data nodes, 200 sensors
* Disk Space - Defining the disk space requirements for HOBOware depends on the proposed use. The table above describes the disk space needed for a traditional desktop user, allowing for installation of the program and storage of data files. For users of HOBO data nodes, the space requirements depend on a variety of factors, including the number of nodes, the number of sensors, the frequency of data sampling, the longevity of deployments, and other factors.