Part Number - WELL-CAP-02
Well Cap for MicroRX Water Level Stations
Provides a convenient way to suspend HOBO MicroRX Water Level sensor cables in a well, and provides strain relief (especially important for long cables).
- Mounts on standard 2” (5 cm) PVC and steel wells
- Includes mounting disk with bolts for suspending the water level sensor cable from the RX2103 or RX2104 station
- Includes notch for taking the reference water level measurement with the sensor in place
- 1/8” vent hole
- Easy tap-on installation without glue or screws
- Heavy-duty nylon construction with UV protection
- Can be secured with standard #1 padlock
Web-based Monitoring Systems - via remote communication
If you have a question that’s not listed below, contact our Sales Application Specialists, who will be happy to help you!
A well cap will protect your water level sensor from rainfall and debris. It is uniquely designed to keep the water level sensor cable securely in place, which is especially helpful when using longer cables.
There are mutiple ways to mount the water level sensor: Suspend the sensor in a 2” well with a dedicated Onset well cap. Suspend the sensor in larger wells with a reducer to Onset’s well cap, or your own well cap. If mounting in a storm sewer, use a PVC pipe with holes and one end resting on the bottom of the catchment and the top secured to the side of the catchment access.