Monitor rooms or zones for air quality with a HOBO CO2 data logger
Onset's award-winning MX1102 logger makes it more convenient than ever to measure and record CO2 levels in buildings and other non-condensing environments.
Equipped with a self-calibrating sensor, it measures 0-5000 ppm, and you can access the data right from your phone, tablet or laptop using our HOBOconnect mobile app. A USB port lets you directly connect a computer with our HOBOware graphing and analysis software for more robust modeling and analysis of your data.
Get accurate, real-time CO2, temperature & humidity data
- Meets school ASHRAE guidelines
- Bluetooth wireless data access via HOBOconnect mobile app
- Self-calibrating CO2 sensor ensures optimal accuracy
- Remote data access via MX Gateway & HOBOlink software
- Runs 6 months on 4 AA batteries
- Audible alarms notify you of issues
Critical, cost-effective CO2 monitoring for office spaces, schools, and hospitals
Tracking CO2 is a critical aspect of measuring indoor air quality and ensuring a healthy environment. Whether you need to monitor an office space, school, or hospital, the HOBO MX1102 makes the process fast, easy, and cost-effective.
Industry-leading sensors and solutions for indoor monitoring
Easy to use, our MX1100 series data loggers use industry-leading sensors to measure and monitor a range of indoor conditions, equipment and environments, offering several communications solutions to download and analyze your data to maintain a healthy, efficient indoor environment.
A Gateway to the Cloud: Access to Your Data from Anywhere
- View and manage data from all MX HOBO data loggers connected to your MX Gateway
- Easily configure alarms such as out-of-range measurements, low-battery warnings, and more
- Create custom dashboards for data visualization
- Export data or set automated data delivery