Whether you’re conducting environmental research, agricultural monitoring, or indoor environmental monitoring, Onset’s award-winning HOBOnet Wireless Sensor Network is the flexible, powerful, web-enabled solution you need for accurate, reliable data that you can access from anywhere, at any time.
The HOBOnet Wireless Sensor Network simplifies and optimizes your data collection. This 45-minute webinar will help simplify and optimize deployment of your HOBOnet system – and set you up for success!
HOBO data logging expert Mike Delellis will cover best practices for setting up your HOBOnet system. Webinar topics include:
- Considerations before deployment
- Adding HOBOnet to your existing HOBO weather station
- Adding a node to the HOBOnet network
- Mounting and positioning a node
- Updating node firmware
- Maximizing battery life
- Using HOBOlink cloud software to monitor your system’s health