HOBOnet Monitoring System
Wireless sensors starting at $189!
(Systems starting under $1,500)
The award-winning HOBOnet System from Onset provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of indoor conditions in warehouses, cold storage facilities, data centers, museums, commercial and residential buildings, and more.
With the robust and flexible HOBO RX3000 station as the basis of the HOBOnet System, Onset's wireless sensors are ready to deploy and easily link to the HOBOnet network. Data is easily accessed through the new version of HOBOlink®, Onset's innovative cloud-based software platform.
- Alarm notifications when conditions reach user-set thresholds
- Remote access to data via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or Cellular
- Scalable, with option to connect up to 50 wireless sensors; 600 m line-of-sight range
- Wide coverage with 900 MHz wireless mesh self-healing technology
- Push-button start to join the HOBOnet wireless network
- Onboard station memory plus cloud-based data storage in HOBOlink software
Powerful Visualization in Real Time
More powerful than ever, Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software makes it easy to view your data and manage your HOBOnet Monitoring System remotely. With multiple levels of alarm notifications, easy web-based configuration, and customizable dashboards, your indoor monitoring data is more accessible and more meaningful.Learn More
Easy System Setup
Visit the HOBO RX3000 station page to start building your HOBOnet Monitoring System for indoor applications.
Contact us if you have questions about the HOBOnet Monitoring System for indoor applications.