Onset RX Weather Station
The HOBO RX3000 is a research-grade data logging weather station that combines greater measurement flexibility and an on-board LCD display in a rugged, easy-to-deploy package.
- Cloud-based data access
- Plug-and-play operation
- Flexible support for a broad range of sensors
- Data easily shared with others through the internet
- Configurable from your mobile device
- Alarm notifications via text, email
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Access to NEWA plant disease and insect risk models
On-board LCD display helps you confirm system operation, sensor connections, cellular signal strength, and other parameters before leaving the deployment site.
With the RX3000 Station, you can configure plug-and-play or wireless sensors and add up to two modules. Modules are available for a water level sensor, a 4-channel analog, relay outputs to control devices based on alarm conditions, or the HOBOnet Wireless Manager.
The HOBO RX3000 features a double-weatherproof enclosure designed for long-term use – even in harsh environments. Critical electronics are sealed in a secondary enclosure, and weathertight sensor ports keep moisture out.
Simply plug in up to 10 of our plug-and-play sensors, or add up to 50 wireless sensors with the HOBOnet wireless sensor network receiver. The RX3000 station will recognize the sensors and begin taking measurements. No need for programming or complicated wiring!
- Connect up to 50 wireless sensors
- 900 MHz wireless mesh technology
- 600m line-of-sight range
- No additional data fee charges per sensor
- Connect up to 10 plug-and-play Smart Sensors
- Reliable, research-grade performance
- No need for programming or complicated wiring
- Low-cost data plans available
- Cellular, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet options
24/7 Data Access
The HOBO RX3000 Station transmits data to HOBOlink – Onset’s cloud-based software platform. HOBOlink makes it easy to access current and historical weather data, manage and control your RX3000 stations remotely, and set alarm notifications. You can also schedule automatic delivery of data files.
Want to learn more?
Get our guide on deploying weather stations