Find out how to set up and deploy the Onset HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen (DO) logger for measuring concentrations of oxygen in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters.
You will learn to:
- Calibrate the DO logger in the lab
- Use field calibration to compensate for measurement drift from fouling
- Properly clean the DO logger
- Offload data quickly and easily using the HOBO Waterproof Shuttle
- Replace the DO sensor cap
- Work with HOBOware's basic graphing tools and the DO Assistant
Fill out the form to view this webinar now.