View our free 45-minute webinar, part of HOBO’s Thought Leader Webinar series, presented by Sam Corcoran, Ph.D., of the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Learn how Sam and her team are using wireless sensor networks to track microclimate conditions as part of their Department of Energy (DOE)-funded research on agrivoltaics, the practice of co-locating solar panels and crop production. Webinar topics include:
- An overview of the project
- Wireless sensor deployment methods
- Pros & cons of sensors being used in the study
- Remote sensor technology applications
- Thoughts on data analysis
About Dr. Corcoran
An agronomist with experience ranging from manure nutrient management on dairy farms to crop performance in agrivoltaic systems, Sam is a postdoctoral researcher and instructor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.