The HOBO Analog/Temperature/Relative Humidity(RH)/Light data logger and the HOBO 4-Channel Analog data logger are part of the the popular HOBO MX Bluetooth data logger series for easy data retrieval from hard-to reach locations. Designed to withstand harsher-than-normal work environments, these loggers feature external sensor inputs for a wide range of measurements.
This webinar provides an overview of the following key features of these indoor loggers:
- Convenient wireless setup and easy data offload via Bluetooth technology
- Highly-accurate measurements and large memory
- Optional Self-Describing sensors with automatic configuration, for fast, easy deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of measurements
- Option to add the MX Gateway for near real-time, remote access to data in HOBOlink cloud software