Part Number - W-RCVR-USB
HOBOnode Wireless Receiver
HOBOnode wireless data transmission receiver for HOBOnode wireless sensors.Easy to deploy wireless receiver for HOBOnode wireless sensors
HOBOnode wireless data transmission receiver for HOBOnode wireless sensors.
- Receives data from up to 50 wireless HOBOnodes
- Plugs into USB port on PC
- Transmission range - receiver to HOBOnodes with clear line-of-sight; 150 to 300 m (500 to 1000 ft)
- Receiver Power: USB powered with battery backup to retain network setup if PC is turned off.
- Software provides real-time graphs and alarms to cell phones or local PC; data can be exported for use in other programs.
- Repeaters available to extend range
- Complete system requires: Receiver, Sensor, HOBOnode Viewer software. A Repeater is required for greater distances.(sold separately)
- Includes bracket for convenient mounting to pole or wall.
Country of Origin
- Transmission range - 150 to 300 m (500 to 1000 ft) range with clear line-of-sight. Any obstructions such as vegetation or walls will reduce range significantly.
- Wireless Data Standard - IEEE 802.15.4, in the 2.4 GHz ISM band - Click here for local RF Regulation Compliance
- Environmental rating - NEMA 6P, IP68; (transmitter end)
- Operating range - Standard range: -40° to +50°C (-40° to 122°F)
- Receiver communication to PC - 1.8m (6') USB cable (extend with optional extension cables up to 80 feet)
- Max. Number of HOBOnodes and Repeaters - 50
- Receiver Battery Life: 3 yrs typical
- Receiver Power: USB powered with battery backup to retain network setup if PC is turned off. (Note that no data is stored in the Receiver.)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 5 cm (6.5" x 2")