Highly accurate measurements and large memory
HOBO MX Multi-Channel data loggers use Bluetooth technology to transmit indoor monitoring data to mobile devices using Onset's free HOBOconnect app. The HOBO Analog/Temperature/Relative Humidity (RH)/Light data logger and the HOBO 4-Channel Analog data logger support new Self-Describing (SD) sensors, which automatically communicate configuration information to the loggers, making deployment fast and easy.
- Convenient wireless setup and easy data offload via Bluetooth
- Highly accurate measurements and large memory
- Fast deployment using optional SD sensors with automatic configuration
- Wide range of measurements from compatibility with existing sensors
- Option to add the MX Gateway for near real-time, remote access to data in cloud-based HOBOlink software
Simple Setup, Fast Deployment with New Self-Describing Sensors
New Self-Describing (SD) sensors automatically communicate configuration information to HOBO MX Multi-Channel data loggers. Sensor parameters stored inside the SD sensor eliminate the need for programming or extensive setup, supporting fast deployment. Integrated strain relief and a locking jack ensure that the sensor is secured to your data logger, for convenient plug-and-play operation.
Click on the SD sensor measurements below to learn more.
Need Cloud Access to Your Data?
These MX Multi-Channel data loggers are compatible with the MX Gateway to transmit near real-time data to Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software, giving you access to your data anytime, anywhere.
- Remotely view and analyze data from your HOBO MX Multi-Channel data logger
- Easily configure alarms
- Create custom dashboards for data visualization
- Export data or set automated data delivery
HOBO MX Multi-Channel Data Loggers
|View product||View product|