HOBOware Graphing & Analysis Software
HOBOware makes logger setup and readout fast and easy with simple, intuitive windows.
HOBOware's graphing and analysis tools allow you to plot, analyze and extract key data with a few simple clicks.
With HOBOware, you can easily create high-quality visual presentations of your data.
- Simple menus for fast, easy logger setup and readout
- Point & click for fast setup and readout
- Scaling to real-world engineering units
- Presentation-quality graphs
- Easy export of data files to text or Excel format
- Free download
- Multi-Language Support (English/Spanish/French/German/Portugese/Japanese/Simplified Chinese)
HOBOware Pro features
- Time-saving tools for fast setup & readout
- Advanced plotting tools for more precise data analysis
- Access to Data Assistants for post-processing data
HOBOware features comparison
|Support for all HOBO data loggers|
|Quickly generate presentation-quality graphs|
|Copy & paste series|
|Merge data files|
|Save modified graphs as projects|
|Easy data export to XLS, CSV & TXT files|
|Linear & pulse scaling data assistants|
|Time-saving tools for fast setup, readout & export|
|Data Assistants for Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Water Level, Growing Degree Days, Grains per Pound & kWh|
|Ability to create Pie Charts|
|Crop a series to a specific time frame|
|Subset Statistics Tool for details within a time frame|
|21 CFR Part 11 Compliance|
|Data Shuttle support|
|HOBOnode Manager to support ZW Data Nodes|
|Free Download||Buy Now for $99|
Download your free 30 day trial of HOBOware Pro today. From set-up to analysis, no other data logger software can compare to the power and simplicity of HOBOware Pro.
- Windows: Windows 8 and 8.1 (Core, Pro), Windows 7 (Pro, Ultimate and Home Premium), Windows 10 (Home, Pro).
- Windows 7 Enterprise: Note: While HOBOware has been modified to work on Windows 7 Enterprise, there may be local configurations of that operating system that will not work with HOBOware.
- Mac: OS X Versions 10.9.x, 10.10.x and 10.11.x.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.7.0_17 and above (32-bit or 64-bit on Windows). Please note that version 1.6, also known as Java 6, is no longer supported. See the time zone note below.
- One of the following Internet browsers: Safari 7 and 8, Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and 11, as well as the most recent versions of Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. Recommended screen resolution of 1280x800 or greater particularly for non-English users.
- 256+ colors
- Processor Speed, Memory and Disk Space
High End Mid Range Low End Lowest End CPU
RAM 3 GB 2 GB 1.5 GB 1 GB Disk Space 256 MB+ (see note) 256 MB+ (see note) 256 MB+ (see note) 300 MB User Model 4 3 2 1