HOBO Plug Load Logger Data Logger - UX120-018
Pre-order now! Expected ship date: July 31
Onset's HOBO Plug Load Logger is a high-accuracy, easy-to-deploy data logger that measures and records the power and energy consumption of 120V plug loads from office equipment, vending machines, and other devices.
Accurate and Rugged
The UL certified logger provides 0.5% measurement accuracy with a measurement resolution of 1 watt, making it an ideal choice for building audits where detailed energy use data is required. The rugged housing is designed to withstand the rigors of real-world handling, providing reliable performance despite bumps, drops, and use under desks.
- 0.5% measurement accuracy enables more reliable plug load energy data
- "Meter Mode" provides instant viewing of real-time plug load variables
- Large memory enables faster logging intervals for more comprehensive plug load profiles
- Battery back-up ensures logged data remains intact in the event of a power outage or load failure
- Full-featured LCD display provides visual diagnostics for easy deployment
- HOBOware software for graphing and analyzing plug load data
The UX120-018 Data Logger is for use in Indoor environments
The UX120-018 Data Logger supports the following measurements (some sensors sold separately):