Sorry, we don't support Internet Explorer Version 8 or below. Please consider upgrading your browser, or switching to Chrome or Firefox. Having issues? Contact our web team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to serve you relevant web content, we need to determine your location. If you are located within the United States please click here.
- HOBOware can read the HOBO files created by HOBOmobile for the new MX100 logger.
- A preference for sending metrics back to Onset for future HOBOware enhancements.
- New Monthly and Weekly filters have been added which work both at launch time and plot time.
- The Bulk Export Tool open dialog now defaults to the last opened or saved datafile folder.
- The Barometric Compensation Assistant now allows the use of CSV files for compensation data.
- A bug was fixed that caused data units to be handled incorrectly not allowing the data to be converted to other units in the Plot Dialog.
- Also, this could cause the Growing Degree Days Assistant to double-convert temperatures in logged data.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the Linear Scaling Assistant from initializing when a sensor had no Part Number.
- A problem caused by Apple changing its default data encoding was fixed for the Import and Export features.
- Four of the Data Assistants were updated for bug fixes for this release:
- Conductivity Data Assistant (updated to version 2.5)
- Growing Degree Days Assistant (updated to version 2.4)
- Barometric Compensation Assistant (updated to version 2.6)
- Linear Scaling Assistant (updated to version 2.7)