HOBOnode Temp - Wireless Sensor - W-TMB
HOBOnode sensors monitor temperature and soil moisture conditions and wirelessly transmit the data back to your computer.
- Fast, easy deployment - sensor's compact size, integrated solar-rechargeable battery makes deployment a snap.
- -40 to 212F measurement range
- Software provides real-time graphs and alarms to cell phones or local PC; data can be exported for use in other programs.
- 150 to 300 m (500 to 1000 ft) range with clear line-of-sight. Repeaters are available to extend range.
- Research-grade reliability and accuracy
- Complete system requires: Receiver, Sensor, HOBOnode Viewer software. A Repeater is required for greater distances.(sold separately)
- Includes bracket for convenient mounting on a pole or stake
The W-TMB Sensor is for use in Outdoor environments
The W-TMB Sensor supports the following measurements:
|Onset # W-TMB|
- Measurement Range: -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F)
- Accuracy - +/- 0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (0.38°F from 32° to 122°F) - Note: For accurate temperatures in sunlight we recommend the use of our solar radiation shield. (RS3)
- Resolution - 0.025° at 25°C (0.045°F at 77°F)
- Response time - 3 minutes in air moving 1m/s; 30 seconds in water
- Sample rate -1 reading per minute
- Battery life - 1 yr typical w/o charging; 3 yrs typical w/ solar charging
- Size -16.5cm x 5cm; 3.7m cable to sensor (6.5" x 2"; 12' cable)
- Memory - None in HOBOnodes; requires HOBOnode Viewer to be running for data storage.
- Transmission range - 150 to 300 m (500 to 1000 ft) range with clear line-of-sight. Any obstructions such as vegetation or walls will reduce range significantly.
- Wireless Data Standard - IEEE 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz ISM band (license free worldwide) - Click here for local RF Regulation Compliance
- Operating Range -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F) - with optional Lithium Batteries: -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) - Use optional Lithium Batteries in low-temerature and high-temperature applications.
- Environmental rating - HOBOnodes: NEMA 6P, IP68; temperature sensor probe is rated for 1-year immersion in freshwater ≤ 50° C (122° F)
25 Desiccant packs for submersible cases
Documentation for the W-TMB
HOBOnode Wireless Network Quick Start Guide
HOBOnode User Guide
HOBOnode Wireless Receiver