HOBO® Temp/RH - H08-003-02
IMPORTANT: HOBO data loggers require HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/CD purchase). See compatible items below.
A two-channel logger with internal temperature and user-replaceable RH sensors which can record up to 7943 measurements.
- 8-bit resolution
- Programmable start date/time
- Programmable sampling rate (0.5 second to 9 hours)
- Memory modes: Stop when full or wrap-around when full
- User-replaceable battery lasts 1 year (typical)
- Battery level indication at launch
- Blinking LED confirms operation
- Non-volatile memory retains data even if battery fails
- NIST-Traceable temperature accuracy certification available
- Compliance certificate available
The H08-003-02 Data Logger is for use in Indoor environments
The H08-003-02 Data Logger supports the following measurements:
Temperature, Relative Humidity
Not currently CE compliant
This item has been discontinued.
Operating range (logger): -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F), 25 - 95% RH non-condensing
Time accuracy: approx. ±1 minute per week (±100 ppm at +20°C or +68°F),
full dependance shown in Plot A
Measurement capacity: 7944 measurements total, stored in non-volatile memory
Size: 2.4" x 1.9" x 0.8"
Weight: approximately 1 oz.
Battery: CR-2032 (lithium) user-replaceable
Battery life (continuous use): 1 year
Storage temperature: -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +167°F)
Documentation for the H08-003-02