The following updates to HOBOware® Pro software are available to customers of Onset Computer Corporation under the terms of the License Agreement contained in the installation programs. Users of HOBOware Pro for Mac or Windows can download and install HOBOware Pro 3.7.18 as an update to their existing installation.
- Support for the new MX1104 and MX1105 loggers has been added. HOBOware can read HOBO files created with the data from a deployment of those loggers.
- The APN or Host IP for an RX Station can now be changed without needing to set special Properties in a hard-to-find Properties file.
- A bug that caused HOBOware to crash when setting the network parameters of RX Station loggers (RX3000 and RX2100) with RX Station Manager has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented importing a HOBOlink CSV file into HOBOware that included a S-THB-Mxxx Temperature/Humidity Smart Sensor has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented exporting MX2001 data to Excel XLSX files if it contained Water Density events or other events that might contain text in the data cell has been fixed.
- The new Veris Differential Pressure external analog sensor, T-VER-PX3UL, added in the previous release was not added to the Alarm Settings system of the Launch Dialog so setting the alarm limits were incorrect. This has been fixed.