- Support for the new MX1104 and MX1105 loggers has been added. HOBOware can read HOBO files created with the data from a deployment of those loggers.
- The APN or Host IP for an RX Station can now be changed without needing to set special Properties in a hard-to-find Properties file.
- A bug that caused HOBOware to crash when setting the network parameters of RX Station loggers (RX3000 and RX2100) with RX Station Manager has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented importing a HOBOlink CSV file into HOBOware that included a S-THB-Mxxx Temperature/Humidity Smart Sensor has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented exporting MX2001 data to Excel XLSX files if it contained Water Density events or other events that might contain text in the data cell has been fixed.
- The new Veris Differential Pressure external analog sensor, T-VER-PX3UL, added in the previous release was not added to the Alarm Settings system of the Launch Dialog so setting the alarm limits were incorrect. This has been fixed.