- Six new analog Air Velocity sensors can be used with the H22-001, U12-008, -012, -013 and the UX120-006M loggers. The new model numbers are T-DCI-F300-1A3, -1B3, -1C3, T-DCI-F350-W5A3, -W5B3 and -W5C3. This means that once HOBOware 3.7.14 is installed on a Windows computer, older versions of HOBOware (prior to v3.7.14) will not work correctly.
- Fourteen new configuration files for the new Air Velocity sensors were also added.
- A new ultrasonic Wind Speed and Wind Direction Smart Sensor, S-WCG, has been added.
- New firmware updates are available for:
- MX1102 (Temperature/Humidity/CO2 Logger) now at version 182
- UX120-006 (4-Channel Analog Logger) now at version 106
- UX120-014 (4-Channel Thermocouple Logger) now at version 108
- HOBOware now works on Macintosh Operating System 10.13 (High Sierra).
- The HOBOware installer on the Macintosh now allows you to install HOBOware and the necessary signed kernel extension separately. You MUST install the new kernel extension with macOS 10.13 and higher and you can optionally install it on older versions of macOS and OS X (next item in this list). Once you have installed the new signed kernel extension, you will not have to install it again.
- HOBOnode Manager now works on Java 9 but HOBOnode Viewer does not yet work on Java 9.
- RX3000 Manager now works on Java 9.
- HOBOware now requires Java 8 or higher for both Windows and Macintosh. The HOBOware Windows installer now installs Java 8 if you don't have any version of Java installed or you have a version older than Java 1.8.0_121. Mac users are still responsible for installing a compatible version of Java themselves.
- You can now import text data with Water Pressure (with column heading "water pres") and Temperature (with column heading "temp") and can use the Barometric Compensation Assistant on that data.
- An error introduced in HOBOware 3.7.13 when exporting to Excel XLSX files caused the time to be displayed as Eastern Daylight Time Zone (GMT-4). Now, the time zone currently in effect on the computer doing the export is used.
- Merging datafiles on the Macintosh would sometimes stop and hang the computer with no error message. This has been fixed.
- An error introduced in HOBOware 3.7.13 caused Project files with Event, State and Filtered series to fail to load the entire Project. This has been fixed.
NOTE: If HOBOware is currently running, please shut it down before installing the updater.