|RX station USB offload tool|
The RX station USB offload tool is a utility available to enable users to offload data from RX2100 and RX3000 series stations in the event of failed data uploads due to poor or non-existent cellular signal.
Note: This utility is intended to be used to enable access to data in the event of unforeseen connection failures. RX3000 and RX2100 series stations require an internet connection for proper set up and deployment.
This utility pulls data back to the last start event, the last wrap event or last configuration change.
How it works:
Requirements and Limitations:
HOBOnode Viewer Utility is used to setup and manage your wireless HOBOnode network.
- Displays real-time graphs of temperature and soil moisture conditions
- Graphs can display data for the last day/week
- Provides alarm notifications to your cell phone, e-mail, or PC when temperature and/or soil moisture conditions exceed set thresholds
- Auto Search feature finds any sensors and links them to the network
- Easy export to HOBOware® Pro, spreadsheets or other programs
Operating Systems Requirements:
- Windows® XP SP2 or SP3 (Not Mac OS compatible at this time)
- Windows Vista®
- Windows 7
- Microsoft® .NET 4.0 full install or higher (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=17851)
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 32 or 64 bit PC
- Pentium3® CPU 2Ghz or greater
- 1 Gigabyte of RAM or greater
- 100 Megabytes free disk space
- USB Port
- Direct Internet access for alarms
A typical HOBOnode system includes:
- To install HOBOnode Viewer on a PC running Windows Vista, right-click on the installer and select Run as administrator.
- For Vista Home or Windows 7, to run the application, right-click on the HOBOnode Viewer Utility.exe and select Run as administrator.
- For Vista Pro, you can run the application as in Vista Home, or you can disable User Access Controls from the Control Panel > Security Center.
- Static IP Address or DHCP
- Network Name (SSID)
- Network Password
- Network Encryption
All U30 Wi-Fi customers must use this program to allow the U30 to connect to their network (even if unsecured).
download the latest version:
HOBO Network Setup Utility (140K)*
TT8 and TT8v2 Windows-based Programming Tools
|TxBasic v5.00 for Model 8 data loggers|
This version of TxBasic is only for the Model 8 family of Tattletale loggers. This archive is password protected. Please contact Onset Computer Corporation for the password. This archive contains TxBasic version 5.00.
|TxTools v5.00 for Model 8 data loggers|
(Windows) This is a Windows-based version of TxTools for use with Model 8 loggers loaded with TxBasic 5.00 and above.
|CrossCut v1.01 for Model 8 data loggers|
(Windows) Windows-based version of CrossCut for use with Metrowerks CodeWarrior™ for Palm OS (version 8.x, 9.0) C Compiler. This program is password protected. Please contact Onset Computer Corporation for the password.
|Tattletale Model 8 C Libraries and sample projects|
(Windows) For installation instructions download Tattletale Model 8 (C Language) Addendum Windows-based TT8 Libraries and sample projects for use with Metrowerks CodeWarrior™ for Palm OS (version 8.x, 9.0) Compiler. This program is password protected. Please contact Onset Computer Corporation for the password.
Datafile display program for Tattletale OFFLD'd files
Generic binary file viewer
|Onset Example Programs|
These example programs are provided by Onset to facilitate program development. Onset makes no claim as to their functionality, correctness, or suitability for any application, and can not be held liable for any problems, loss or damages resulting from their use. In choosing to use this software, the user does so at his/her own risk, assuming full responsibility for any and all problems, loss, or damage resulting from its use. Furthermore, Onset does not provide any technical support with regard to these programs.
|Tattletale Legacy Software for Models 2 - 7, TFX-11, and TFX-11v2|
|H8 File Converter (1848K)|
This unreleased application:
|LogUtil v3.7 program files & documentation|
|HOBO H8 Pro Series Archive Reader Utility & documentation|