Pyranometer (S-LIB-M003) not working

I set up my meteo station with the RX3004 and a Pyranometer (and more sensors). When I ask the station how many sensors there are he gives the correct amount. When I go to HOBOlink I see no data and I get the following message: "Error: Discarding data for removed sensor (ID 5)." I changed the pyranometer with another one I have for a second meteo station ebverything works normally.

Comments & Subscriptions

I'd like to add some more data on this and and extra question. Log data: March 19, 2020 16:14 CET Scheduled Connection March 19, 2020 15:56 CET Error: Power reset; Logging stopped at station; Discarding data for removed sensor (ID 5). March 19, 2020 15:21 CET Error: Discarding data for removed sensor (ID 5). March 19, 2020 15:18 CET Error: Logging stopped at station; Station started, first sample will be logged at 15:20:00 CET; Discarding data for removed sensor (ID 5). March 19, 2020 15:07 CET Error: Discarding data for removed sensor (ID 5). What is the power reset? And does it have to do with the sensor not working correctly?

Hi. Usually this happens if a sensor is removed without stopping the logger first. Sometimes a damaged sensor can cause it too. In any case, our tech support group can help you with this. please contact them as soon as you can.

www.onsetcomp.com/support/contact

Comment or Subscribe

Comment on this
Credentials (your e-mail address will not be shown publicly)
This screen name is what will publicly represent you as a user.
This email address will not appear to the public. The username field will be used to identify you as a poster..
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Subscribe to comments