Data logger UX120-006 doesn't measure RH properly with Galltech KZC2/9 temp and humidity sensor.

I am using a cable-adap10 according to the sensor's output which is 0-10v. I looked at the raw values and measured them myself and I did see a reading between 0-10v which matches the sensor manufactures spec. The issue is that the raw values seem to be wrong. For example, when setting my chamber to 60% RH, I am seeing a 7v raw value reading which translates to a 70% RH according to the scaling (0v=0%|10v-100%), which is wrong. Plus, I am comparing it to a different RH sensor that I put next to the "defected" one to make sure the problem is not in the chamber and I am measuring approx 60% RH with it proving that the problem is with my sensor/logger. I checked the power supply and it is good, I am using a different channel to measure temperature and it works ok and I have switched the adapter cables and nothing seems to help. Do you have any idea how to solve my problem? Do you have an email I could contact directly?

Comments & Subscriptions

Thanks for the post. It sounds like the logger sees the reading 10% lower then it should. There are various reasons why this could be. Check your scaling, check the connections. but if that doesn't help, your best bet is to open a case with the tech support team so we can help you figure out what is going on.

www.onsetcomp.com/support/contact

Comment or Subscribe

Comment on this
Credentials (your e-mail address will not be shown publicly)
This screen name is what will publicly represent you as a user.
This email address will not appear to the public. The username field will be used to identify you as a poster..
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Subscribe to comments