Going with the Flow – Simplified Web-based Water Level and Flow Monitoring
Do you need to monitor water level and flow in streams, rivers or open channels? If so, then you will want to watch this webinar!
Watch this webinar and learn about web-based water level and flow monitoring, including:
- Monitoring water level and flow in streams, rivers, and open channels
- Common applications
- Using weirs, flumes, or stage-discharge to get flow
- Choosing the best options for your application
- Deployment methods and tips
- Configuring a HOBO water level and flow remote monitoring station
This webinar is ideal for anyone with monitoring needs related to flood warning, stormwater management, water-use tracking, stream and river hydrology, or aquatic habitat research.
Fill out the form on the right to download this webinar now.