Going with the Flow – Simplified Web-based Water Level and Flow Monitoring
Do you need to monitor water level and flow in streams, rivers or open channels? If so, watch this webinar and learn about web-based water level and flow monitoring, including:
- Monitoring water level and flow in streams, rivers, and open channels
- Common applications
- Using weirs, flumes, or stage-discharge to get flow
- Choosing the best options for your application
- Deployment methods and tips
- Configuring a HOBO water level and flow remote monitoring station
This webinar is ideal for anyone with monitoring needs related to flood warning, stormwater management, water-use tracking, stream and river hydrology, or aquatic habitat research.
Fill out the form on the right to download this webinar now.