HOBO MX Multi-Channel Data Loggers
The HOBO Analog/Temperature/Relative Humidity(RH)/Light data logger and the HOBO 4-Channel Analog data logger support Self-Describing sensors that automatically communicate configuration information to the loggers, making deployment fast and easy.
This webinar provides an overview of the following key features of these indoor loggers:
- Convenient wireless setup and easy data offload via Bluetooth technology
- Highly-accurate measurements and large memory
- Optional Self-Describing sensors with automatic configuration, for fast, easy deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of measurements
- Option to add the MX Gateway for near real-time, remote access to data in cloud-based HOBOlink® software