New HOBO MX Multi-Channel Data Loggers
The HOBO Analog/Temperature/Relative Humidity(RH)/Light data logger and the HOBO 4-Channel Analog data logger support new Self-Describing (SD) sensors, which automatically communicate configuration information to the loggers, making deployment fast and easy.
This webinar provides an overview of the following key features of these new indoor loggers:
- Convenient wireless setup and easy data offload via Bluetooth technology
- Highly-accurate measurements and large memory
- Optional Self-Describing sensors with automatic configuration, for fast, easy deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of measurements
- Option to add the MX Gateway for near real-time, remote access to data in cloud-based HOBOlink® software