Choosing a Water Level Logger is Easier Than You Think!
With so many water level options available, how can you decide which is best for you? With solutions ranging from simple self-contained data loggers to fully customizable, web-based stations that offer near-real-time data, you might think the decision is overwhelming.
This webinar presents a step-by-step guide so you can easily choose the best solution for your needs, including:
- Important factors to consider when choosing a water level solution
- Types of solutions available, and which will work in different environments
- An overview of the many HOBO water level logger options and their advantages
This webinar is appropriate for hydrologists, stormwater and water district managers, irrigation managers, and aquatic, wetlands and coastal researchers who need to:
- Monitor groundwater or surface waters
- Log historical data
- Track current conditions for making critical decisions
Fill out the form on the right to download this webinar now.