Easy Alarm Setup
Easily configure both sensor and system alarms. Get notified via text message or email when conditions exceed set thresholds.
Automated Data Delivery
Get your data forwarded to FTP site or email address at regular intervals. Easy integration with 3rd party programs
HOBOnode® Manager, a component of HOBOware Pro, lets you view real-time energy and environmental data, receive alarm notifications, and manage and view your entire HOBO ZW wireless sensor network. It offers a range of convenient data access options and the ability to export your data to Microsoft Excel and other programs. HOBOware Pro is free with the purchase of a ZW Receiver.
- Easy network setup and monitoring
- Real-time graphing
- Easy alarm setup
- Network Map feature for visual representation of all
nodes and network connections
Learn More at 1-800-LOGGERS
Download your free 30 trial of HOBOware Pro today. From set-up to analysis, no other data logger software can compare to the power and simplicity of HOBOware Pro.
- Windows: 8, 7 (Pro, Ultimate and Home Premium)
- Windows 7 Enterprise: Note: While HOBOware has been modified to work on Windows 7 Enterprise, there may be local configurations of that operating system that will not work with HOBOware.
- Mac: OS X Versions 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x and 10.12.x.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6 or 1.7 (32-bit or 64-bit on Windows). Please note that Windows 8 users needing serial logger support must have Java 7 (1.7.0_9) or greater. Please note that version 1.6, also known as Java 6, is officially supported on OS X only on Intel Core 2 Duo and later processors. See the time zone note below.
- One of the following Internet browsers: Safari 6, Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and 11, as well as the most recent versions of Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. Recommended screen resolution of 1280x800 or greater particularly for non-English users.
- 256+ colors