Rogowski Coil Sensor
Rope CTs are excellent for bus-bars and large switch-gear applications. Self-powered rope CTs are flexible and easy to install, but will not be accurate below 30A. Each CT includes the two-pin CT connector plug.
- 333 mVrms at rated output
- Accurate within 1% from 30A to stated current rating
- 6' twisted pair lead with CT connector
- Wide current input range from 5A – 50,000A AC
- Note: 30A minimum current required at all times. No external integrator required
- Designed to be used where regular split core CTs cannot fit
- Simple installation
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-EG-x000-2775 sensor supports the following measurements: AC Current and Amps (A)
The country of origin for this product is the United States. To see the full specifications for this product, please see our product manual found under the documentation tab if available.
|Model||Window Size||Coil Length||External Diameter||Coil Diameter|
The following are associated resources for this product. In general users of this product can gain insight into its possible use by utilizing the resources below. Our user forum can also be a valuable resource for questions, use cases and general feedback. Share with us today, here!