Part Number - U12-006
HOBO 4-Channel External Data Logger
Requires HOBOware software (USB interface cable included w/CD purchase) and a communications device. See compatible items below.
Records a wide range of energy and environmental data points. Equipped with four channels and 12-bit resolution, this logger detects greater variability in recorded data and stores up to 43,000 measurements.
- 12-bit resolution provides high accuracy
- Large memory for long-term deployments or fast sampling
- Programmable and push-button start
- Direct USB interface for fast data offload
- Compatible with Onset’s HOBO U-Shuttle for convenient data transport
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing, and analysis
Accuracy (logger only): ± 2 mV ± 2.5% of absolute reading; ± 2 mV ± 1% of reading for logger-powered sensors
Resolution: 0.6 mV
Sample Rate: 1 second to 18 hours, user selectable
Time accuracy: ± 1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot A
Operating range: -20 to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
Logging: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
Launch/readout: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F), per USB specification
Humidity range: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Battery life: 1 year typical use
Memory: 64K bytes (43,000 12-bit measurements)
Weight: 46 g (1.6 oz)
Dimensions: 58 x 74 x 22 mm (2.3 x 2.9 x 0.9 inches)
The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).