HOBO U12 Data Loggers
- Monitor up to 4 channels of energy and environmental data
- 12-bit resolution measurements for detecting greater variability in recorded data
- Direct USB connectivity for convenient, fast data offload
- 43K measurement capacity
- Choice of three models, with flexible measurement options
- Programmable as well as push-button start
- Compatible with a broad range of external sensors
- 1-year user-replaceable battery
- Works with HOBOware® software for powerful graphing & analysis
The HOBO U12 Deep Ocean Water Temperature Data Logger is a single-channel water temperature logger with 12-bit resolution that can record up to 43,000 measurements. With its robust titanium housing, this logger is designed to withstand ocean extremes of depth and temperature.
The HOBO U12 Stainless Temperature Data Logger is ideal for food, pharmaceutical, autoclave, and other applications where high-accuracy temperature data is critical. With its broad temperature range (-40 to 125C) and food-grade stainless steel housing, the U12 Stainless Temperature Data Logger withstands process conditions from pasteurization to flash freezing and washdown. The U12 Stainless is also ideal for high-temperature or deep underwater applications.
The HOBO U12 Stainless 5-inch Probe Temperature Data Logger is ideal for monitoring internal temperature of foods or any application where fast response is critical.