All Software Products
HOBO data loggers for monitoring indoor, outdoor, and underwater environments.
Download the Catalog!
- 1 HOBOnode Receiver (W-RCVR-USB)
- HOBOnode(s) (W-xxx)
- HOBOnode Repeater(s) (Optional) (W-REPEATER)Operating Systems Requirements:
- Windows® XP (SP2 or SP3), Windows Vista®, or Windows 7
- Microsoft® .NET 4.0 or higher
- Not Mac OS compatible at this time
- 32 or 64 bit PC
- Pentium3® CPU 2Ghz or greater
- 1 Gigabyte of RAM or greater
- 100 Megabytes free disk space
- USB Port
- Direct Internet access for alarms
- To install HOBOnode Viewer on a PC running Windows Vista, right-click on the installer and select Run as administrator.
- For Windows 7 and Vista Home, to run the application, right-click on the HOBOnode Viewer Utility.exe and select Run as administrator.
- For Vista Pro, you can run the application as in Vista Home, or you can disable User Access Controls from the Control Panel > Security Center.
Powerful, Intuitive, One-of-a-Kind: Put your data to productive use with HOBOware® Pro software. Plot or export data to spreadsheets to conduct analysis necessary for your project. HOBOware® Pro is easy to set up and its intuitive, point-and-click interface makes it simple to run. This data logging application is compatible with all HOBO data loggers and wireless data nodes.
If you would like to buy the download only version, click the link below:
Powerful, Intuitive, One-of-a-Kind: HOBOware® Pro is Onset's flagship data logging software used for all HOBO data loggers and wireless data nodes. You can easily set up your application in a matter of minutes, quickly read out and plot data, and export to spreadsheets for further analysis all with an intuitive, point-and-click interface. From setup to analysis, no other data logger software can compare to the power and simplicity of HOBOware Pro.
A typical HOBOnode system includes:
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
Notes on Installing HOBOnode Viewer on Windows Vista® and Windows 7:
HOBOlink is a web-enabled software platform designed for HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring Systems.
HOBOnode® Manager, a component of HOBOware Pro, lets you view real-time energy and environmental data, receive alarm notifications, and manage and view your entire HOBO ZW wireless sensor network.
Onset's HOBOmobile app, a free download from the iTunes or Google Play app store, makes it a snap to configure MX Series data loggers and manage the collected data.
Onset's HOBOconnect app, a free download from the iTunes or Google Play app store. Easy logger setup and data management for your Android mobile device.