Differential Pressure Products (+Sensors)
- HOBO MX1100 series: a 0-5 Volt DC input cable (SD-VOLT-05) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1)
- HOBO U12, UX120-006M, or ZW series: a 0-5 Volt DC input cable (CABLE-ADAP5) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1)
- HOBO RX3000: an analog input module (RXMOD-A1)
- HOBO U30: an analog input module (VIA)
- HOBO H22: an analog input module (S-FS-CVIA)
The T-VER-PX3UL transducer can measure either air pressure or velocity with the flip of a switch. The PX3 is available in three installation configurations: duct, panel, or universal. Duct and panel models have two pressure and velocity range options: 0-1" WC / 0-3,000 ft/min or 0-10" WC / 0-7,000 ft/min, with seven field-selectable sub-ranges for pressure and eight for velocity. All variants are available with and without display. The PX3 has an IP65/NEMA 4 environmental rating.
Requirements for use with specific data loggers: