Air Velocity Products (+Sensors)
- HOBO MX1100 series: a 0-5 Volt DC input cable (SD-VOLT-05) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1)
- HOBO U12, UX120-006M, or ZW series: a 0-5 Volt DC input cable (CABLE-ADAP5) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1)
- HOBO RX3000: an analog input module (RXMOD-A1)
- HOBO U30: an analog input module (VIA)
- HOBO H22: an analog input module (S-FS-CVIA)
The F350 series is a versatile, high performance, air velocity and air temperature sensor where the sensor element is built remotely from the sensor electronics. In products where segregation of the sensing element and electronics is desirable, such as products involving high EMI sensitivity or extreme temperature, or those where the sensing area is too small for typical probe-style sensors.
The sensor requires analog input option during RX3000 or U30 system configuration and use of a S-FS-CVIA when using the H22-001 data logger. When using a U12 data logger, this sensor requires an 0-5 Vdc analog input cable (CABLE-ADAP5) and external power provided by an AC adapter (AC-SENS-1).
The F300 series sensors are versatile, rugged, high-performance air velocity and air temperature sensors. Designed with conformal coated electronics and sealed enclosures, F300 sensors area suitable for demanding applications, including those in corrosive or alkaline environments. With a robust, splash-proof design and UV-tolerant construction, F300s are built to handle a wide range of product and process-control air flow applications.
Requirements for use with specific data loggers: