MX2001 Bluetooth Low Energy Water Level Logger
The Industry's First Bluetooth-enabled Water Level Logger
Fast & Convenient
Access your data right from your mobile phone, tablet, or Windows laptop!
The award-winning HOBO MX2001 is the industry’s first water level data logger designed for convenient wireless setup and download via Bluetooth. The logger dramatically simplifies and lowers the cost of field data collection by providing wireless access to high-accuracy water level and temperature measurements right from a mobile phone, tablet, or Windows computer, through our HOBOconnect app.
- Self-contained, non-vented design
- Ideal for use in both fresh and saltwater environments
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- Ideal for wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- Part of our industry-leading group of water level data loggers
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included for the water pressure sensor
Accurate Data, Easily
Onset's HOBOconnect app, a free download from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the Onset website, makes it a snap to configure HOBO MX2001 loggers and manage the collected data.
Two-sensor design provides direct water level readout without vent tubes