The award-winning HOBOnet Field Monitoring System from Onset provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of field conditions for applications such as crop management, research, and greenhouse operations.
Choose either the easy-to-deploy HOBO MicroRX Station or the highly flexible HOBO RX3000 Station as the basis of your HOBOnet System. Easily configure systems for your specific applications with HOBOnet wireless sensors or Onset's plug-and-play sensors.
- Wide coverage with 900 MHz wireless mesh technology provides a stronger, more reliable signal that can communicate through vegetation
- Scalable, with up to 50 wireless sensors streaming back to a central, cloud-based weather station
- Remote access to data and current conditions with a customizable dashboard for analysis
- Alarm notifications when conditions reach user-set thresholds
- Data access through Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software