The Business Systems Administrator's role is to plan, design, develop, launch, and manage efficient business and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and processes. Duties include gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This includes project management, task management, requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, and other full life-cycle support. This position will focus on Infor SyteLine ERP (Cloud Suite Industrial 10)-based applications used by various facets of the business.
- Translating user and/or system requirements into functional technical specifications
- Performing customizations to ERP forms, reports, and MSSQL stored procedures using structured programming techniques as well as documenting all changes
- Performing day-to-day operation and administration of our ERP system and all associated software packages, consistent with the needs of a growing business
- Providing end-user support on the ERP and associated software packages
- Working with business teams to identify continuous improvement opportunities for existing business practices, processes, and tools
- Assisting or undertaking the writing of instructional procedures, user guides, and systems documentation, as needed
- Managing and maintaining all integrations to/from the ERP system, including our online e-commerce system, Pardot, and Salesforce.com
- Assisting Salesforce.com users with report creation and workflow automation
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- 2+ years of SyteLine ERP (versions CSI 10, Syteline 9 or 8) system experience ,including customization and administration
- Strong Microsoft SQL experience, including administering, using, and writing stored procedures, etc.
- Familiarity with e-commerce/web shopping cart systems
- Prior experience working with Salesforce.com and Pardot, integrating with SyteLine, as well as working with workflows and reports
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a related discipline
- 2+ years of experience customizing, supporting, and administering SyteLine ERP (versions CSI 10, Syteline 9 or 8)
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to analyze software problems and develop technical solutions
- Experience in testing and debugging application systems
- Experience in the implementation of ERP, Business Intelligence, and Factory Floor systems
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects throughout the project life-cycle
- Strong experience in and orientation toward business analysis and structured system development methodologies
- Experience working with manufacturing operation teams
- VB Scripting and .Net4.x.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Office employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Light-assembly employees, engineers, and warehouse employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
No calls please. EEO/AA.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org