Assembly of electronics according to written manufacturing instructions and product specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembly of electronics according to written manufacturing instructions and product specifications
- This position is full time and does not require supervisory responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 1 to 3 years experience in the field
- Has minimal knowledge of commonly used electronic assembly concepts, practices, and procedures within this particular field
- Relies on written and verbal instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
- Must have the ability to work within a team environment and assist others for the common goal
- Reports to team lead
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Office employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Light-assembly employees, engineers, and warehouse employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
No calls please. EEO/AA.
Please contact us at email@example.com