Monitoring Water Quality with the HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger
This one-hour webinar introduces the HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen (DO) data logger for affordable, high-performance measurement of dissolved oxygen in water.
This webinar covers the key advantages of the logger, including:
- Affordable, high performance DO monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- Software that corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinity-adjusted DO concentration and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- Easy-to-replace DO sensor cap that lasts six months
This webinar is ideal for aquatic biologists, hydrologists, and other research professionals looking for a cost-effective way to monitor water quality.