HOBOware 3.7.4 is a special version to fix two high priority bugs found in HOBOware 3.7.3. These bugs only affect Onset loggers that allow multiple logging interval:
- TidbiT UTBI-001 Temperature logger
- U20 and U20L Water Level loggers
- U22 Water Temperature logger
- U23 weatherproof loggers
- U24 Conductivity/Salinity loggers
- U26 Dissolved Oxygen logger
Bugs fixed in 3.7.4:
- Incorrect logging intervals applied to affected logger families.
- Changing the logging interval would not be properly applied to loggers at launch – despite displaying properly in the launch dialog.
- DATA LOSS / Header corruption can result when reading out affected logger families when launched with multiple logging intervals.