Sorry, we don't support Internet Explorer Version 8 or below. Please consider upgrading your browser, or switching to Chrome or Firefox. Having issues? Contact our web team at email@example.com.
In order to serve you relevant web content, we need to determine your location. If you are located within the United States please click here.
- Removed ability to launch UX100 loggers with wrap enabled in Burst logging mode.
- This will be fixed in 3.5
- Other high priority bug fixes including:
- Fixed inability to plot datafiles from a deployment with Filters at Launch and a logging mode of Burst during which the data did not exceed the limits to log at the Burst logging interval.
- Fixed Pendant G loggers not offering Fast mode in the Launch window.
- Fixed wrapped data files with incorrect GMT offset when opened on a system with a time zone offset different than the launch time zone offset.