- HOBOware can read the HOBO files created by HOBOmobile for the new MX100 logger.
- A preference for sending metrics back to Onset for future HOBOware enhancements.
- New Monthly and Weekly filters have been added which work both at launch time and plot time.
- The Bulk Export Tool open dialog now defaults to the last opened or saved datafile folder.
- The Barometric Compensation Assistant now allows the use of CSV files for compensation data.
- A bug was fixed that caused data units to be handled incorrectly not allowing the data to be converted to other units in the Plot Dialog.
- Also, this could cause the Growing Degree Days Assistant to double-convert temperatures in logged data.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the Linear Scaling Assistant from initializing when a sensor had no Part Number.
- A problem caused by Apple changing its default data encoding was fixed for the Import and Export features.
- Four of the Data Assistants were updated for bug fixes for this release:
- Conductivity Data Assistant (updated to version 2.5)
- Growing Degree Days Assistant (updated to version 2.4)
- Barometric Compensation Assistant (updated to version 2.6)
- Linear Scaling Assistant (updated to version 2.7)
Note: In order to use the Alarm & Readout Tool with HOBOware 3.5 or later, you must contact Onset Technical Support at 1-800-LOGGERS (1-800-564-4377) or email@example.com for an update to this tool.
NOTE: HOBOware 3.7.9 was built with and requires Java 7 (also known as Java 1.7) on OS X. Windows users can use Java 7 or 8.
Mac Users Only: This will only run on a Mac with a Core 2 Duo processor. HOBOware 2.7.3 is the latest version that supports Macs with non-Core 2 Duo processors, but does not contain any of the functionality that has been added since December, 2009. If you need 2.7.3, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mac Users with OS X 10.9.5 and above must use HOBOware 3.7.1 and above. Apple has changed the way signed applications are handled and HOBOware 3.7.1 uses this new signing method.
NOTE: If HOBOware is currently running, please shut it down before installing the updater.