- Support for the new MX2200-series Water Temperature Loggers has been added. HOBOware can read HOBO files created with the data from a MX2200-series deployment.
- The Alarm & Readout Tool does not (and will not) work with Java 9.
- You can now run the Barometric Compensation Data Assistant on a Project file or Merged files opened in HOBOware.
- The Korean language has been added back into HOBOware with corrections from our Korean distributor.
- HOBOnode Viewer now works with Java 8 (it has always worked with Java 7).
- Exporting to Excel files now stores date/time and data values as numeric data, not text.
- Exporting to Excel now uses XLSX files (Excel 2007+). Notice, we have dropped the use of XLS (Excel 97-2003).
- The RX3000 dialog to change APN now works on Mac with latest Java 8.
- When importing text files, we have added better warning messages when Windows or Mac extended characters are used in the header and UTF-8 character encoding is used in HOBOware.
- The Grains Per Pound Data Assistant, Linear Scaling Data Assistant and the Pulse Scaling Data Assistant have been updated to save time gaps when saved in a Project file. A bug in earlier versions lost the time gaps (created through the Button Stop and Button Restart options) to make it look like the data created by the Data Assistants was continuous.
- We now supply Java 1.8.0_131 in the Windows installer to be used if the computer doesn't have the minimum version of Java. This is a first step in removing Java 7 from our list of supported Java versions. Java 7 is no longer updated. We do not supply a Java installer for the Mac.
- On Windows, a folder named "H21-USB Drivers" is now installed in the HOBOware folder in Program Files. An error prevented this in earlier versions.
- New firmware (version 14) for UX100 loggers' USB PIC (Sensor PIC firmware unchanged)
- The HOBOware User's Guide has been updated
- The Barometric Compensation Assistant User's Guide has been updated
NOTE: If HOBOware is currently running, please shut it down before installing the updater.