Sorry, we don't support Internet Explorer Version 8 or below. Please consider upgrading your browser, or switching to Chrome or Firefox. Having issues? Contact our web team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to serve you relevant web content, we need to determine your location. If you are located within the United States please click here.
Status: Onset's email system is experiencing technical difficulties. Please call 1-800-Loggers (or 1-508-759-9500) for assistance.
MX logger is listed in the wrong group. How can I change that?
- Connect to the logger, tap Configure, and then tap Group.
- Select a group for the logger or create a new group.
- If you do not want the logger to be listed in any group, then remove it from all groups (no checkmark should be displayed next to any group name).
- Tap Add to Favorites if you want the logger to be in the Favorites group.
- Tap Start when you are done.
The logger needs to be reconfigured for any group changes to take effect.