Onset will assume good faith when dealing with violations; we will only warn or ban users who repeatedly or blatantly violate the rules. Administrators have the final say in modifying, interpreting, and enforcing these rules. This forum is not monitored by our internal technical support teams. If you need assistance from our technical support, customer service or sales application specialists you can find their contact info here.
Search and Knowledge Base
Please use the Forum or Knowledge Base search features first, as it’s possible we already have some good information on the subject that interests you. If you need immediate assistance or support help, submit a support ticket here.
Please try to be descriptive, yet brief, when posting topics, and refrain from using all capital letters. Also, please don't post the same question or topic numerous times; duplicate postings from the same user will be deleted.
Language and Conduct
Obscene or violent language will not be tolerated. Do not harass, insult, taunt, provoke, demean, or personally attack other Forum members. Be friendly, even if others are not. Do not excessively "bump" a thread (post simply to get a thread to the top of the list).
If you see a post that violates our rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report it. There is also a report link for every comment in the lower right hand corner.
It's sometimes difficult to keep track of posts that are interesting or which you have been posting comments on. By watching posts that you want to keep an eye on you can see (and be notified) when they're updated or changed or when new comments are posted.
- The email address field on a forum posting or comment/subscribe will not be shown to the public. This email address is used for notifications, verification of content and for the adminnistrator to contact you if needed.
- The username "anonymous" will be used if no username is specified at the time of posting. If a username is specified, no other user will be able to use that username. Your username is associated with your email address for verification.
- You will have 90 hours to verify your email address for your first posting or the content will be deleted.
- After verifying your email once on a certain IP address for a comment or posting, you will not have to verify again unless your cookies/cache is cleared. If you need to verify more than once it could be because of the following reasons:
- You switched networks which therefore changed your IP address
- You changed email address, that you are using to post, comment or subscribe.
- Your location could have changed, therefore changing your IP address.
- To subscribe to a post, click the "Subscribe to comments" in the Comment or Subscribe section at the bottom of a forum posting. The post is now added to your list of subscribed posts. Click unsubscribe in the email that gets sent to you if you would like to disable your subscription.
- After posting on the forum or a comment, please give the system 3-5 minutes for it to show within the search of the knowledgebase or forum. Your posting should then show to all users after 3-5 minutes.
- Automatically subscribe to posts that I make
- Posts that you have made will automatically be added to your subscribed posts. This helps you keep track of the comments that are posted to your posts.
- Posts that I comment on
- When you post a comment on a post, you will not be automatically subscribed to notifications about that post. You must subscribe to comments.
- Automatically enabled email notifications for posts that you subscribe to
- When you start watching a post, email notifications are automatically enabled for it as well. You can disable email notifications by clicking the link in the original email you received.
- Email notification when a post is updated or edited
- An email notification is sent when the post is changed by an administrator.
- Email notification when a post receives a new comment
- An email notification will be sent when a new comment is posted to the post you're watching.
- Email notification when an existing comment is updated
- An email notification will be sent when an existing comment to the post you're watching is updated by an administrator.
For a digest of all the postings you are subsribed to, click here.