Using Data Loggers for Performance Monitoring - Online Professional Training
Learn how to select and use data loggers for building diagnostics, commissioning, and performance verification
Developed and presented by energy consultant and educator Mark Stetz, P.E., CMVP, of Stetz Consulting, LLC www.stetzconsulting.com
December 6th and 8th, 2011
4 Hour Online Course - two, 2-hour sessions
Stetz Consulting is a USGBC Education Provider. This class has been approved for 4 GBCI CE Hours.
First 50 Paid Registrants will receive (1) Onset HOBO® U12-012 Data Logger and HOBOware® Pro software** ($230 value!)
Product will be mailed to attendee upon payment.
Once your order has been processed you will receive an e-mail
with instructions on attending the webinar.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify necessary variables to measure for specific applications.
- Deploy and recover data loggers, download, and view data.
- Use collected data to understand system behavior and identify problems.
- Manipulate and graph data and calculated values in Microsoft Excel.
- Select and purchase the appropriate data loggers & sensors to measure the identified variables.
This course is targeted at HVAC engineers, commissioning agents, measurement & verification technicians, and building auditors. Participants will be expected to have at least an academic knowledge of thermodynamic, mechanical, and electrical engineering principals. Practical knowledge and experience with computers, spreadsheets, and electrical circuits is strongly recommended.
*50% refund if you cancel on or before November 29, 2011. No refund if cancelled after November 29, 2011.
**Data logger and software not needed for course participation. .